The Senior Salesforce Administrator/Analyst will act as a liaison between our Business Systems delivery teams and our business stakeholders. The mission of the Business Systems team is to accelerate our success as a company by enabling rapid scale by crafting technology solutions that drive standards, automation, and streamlined processes.
Having a deep understanding of the Salesforce Lightning platform, you will focus on engaging with stakeholders to define, document, and simplify business processes within Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds, CPQ, and existing integrated tools. Using your strong knowledge of Salesforce, you will design smart solutions based on a complete understanding of business needs, processes, strategies, and priorities. You will directly configure system changes and manage/cleanse data.
A successful candidate is a creative thinker that is highly capable of working within an agile, fast-paced environment, breaking large needs into small and continuous iterations that support frequent changes. You enjoy having a high degree of responsibility for turning ambiguous problems into solutions that are simple to use, scalable, and extensible with minimal to no ongoing maintenance to support.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze the business value of proposed ideas or requests and determine a direction forward based on the organization's strategy, business objectives, and cost control.
- Collaborate and facilitate discussions with business stakeholders, leadership and development teams to define goals and requirements.
- Collaborate with users to gain an understanding of their total user experience when interacting with systems or applications through the course of their daily work.
- Define system and functional requirements for Salesforce and boundary systems. Design solutions that create the best user experience and also meet the enterprise business needs defined in the strategic roadmap.
- Perform direct configuration changes in Salesforce as a first priority, only escalating to development if no other options are available.
- Document knowledge articles describing processes and designs for stakeholder consumption.
- Identify unnecessary complexities and design simplified solutions to incorporate consistent procedures and automation.
- Drive multi-functional alignments between business domains and IT on programs that deliver key initiatives for Sales, Customer Success & Support organizations. Work closely with business partners to help define roadmaps and business priorities.
- Evaluate implementation options and develop plans to support proper change communication and adoption.
- Perform software quality testing and validation of conformance to specifications.
- Perform stakeholder reviews to validate conformance with expected outcomes.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration/Configuration
- 3+ years BPM and Requirements Analysis
- 2+ years CPQ
- 1+ years Agile/DevOps
- 1+ years Jira, Confluence or similar
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, NetSuite, Workato, Mulesoft.
- Passion for technology and automation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.