The TripActions Enterprise service support team is seeking a Manager of Travel Experience to join our growing team. This role provides leadership and operational oversight of the Travel Experience team who supports the end users/employees of our corporate customers responding to customers 24x7. Our Enterprise team supports our managed travel program corporate clients that adhere to booking policies, risk management practices and other required operational processes.
Provide leadership to Enterprise Travel Experience team members and assist our Enterprise Clients on any form of correspondence between customer and company who provide both chat and call support to end users of the TripActions App.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and formal reviews with team members to monitor progress, set expectations, and coach and develop employee skills including the creation and tracking of career maps
- Provide performance feedback continually to encourage desired behaviors in line with corporate goals and perform quality assurance checks on calls and chats
- Manage escalations that occur and own customer issues through to completion
- Develop processes to ensure recovery from the most common service issues
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of Customer Support and contribute to the Knowledge Base
- Monitor Call Queues and SLA's to ensure appropriate adherence and achievement of goals - report on weekly and monthly performance of the operation and, specifically, your team
- Travel Industry knowledge & experience
- Working knowledge of SABRE GDS and online/offline Travel operational processes
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with, CRM applications (e.g. Salesforce, ZenDesk, HelpScout, etc)
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with, cloud-based help desk applications (e.g. Five9, Freshdesk, Aspect, Calabrio, PureCloud, etc)
- Business Data Analytics experience; interpreting service level data to report results and areas of opportunity. Familiarity or interest in learning Data reporting tools like Tableau, Holistics
- When problems arise, perform root cause analysis to develop permanent corrective actions to improve process where needed
- Screen for and interview new hires as we scale our support organization
- Provide input for the New Hire Training Program and ensure effective execution for modules delivered by support
- Ability to work closely with client support and customer success on process improvement, implementation and training.
- Work with L&D to implement training and onboarding of new enterprise agents.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years progressive leadership experience in a contact support center environment, ie Agent -> Lead -> Supervisor
- 1-3 years contact support center experience at the manager level (managing team leads, supervisors and managers)
- Travel Industry knowledge & experience
- Working knowledge of SABRE and/or AMADEUS GDS and online/offline Travel operational processes
- Customer-Centric: The customer is at the forefront of everything we do -- you must live and breathe customer support and promote high customer engagement through all interactions
- Ability to build relationships and motivate people and teams
- Proven mentor and motivator with a clear understanding of the support requirements, customer base, and challenges facing a fast-growing company.
- Excellent organizational skills & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Business analytics - should be able to provide a data-driven approach for operational challenges and strategies.
- Degree preferred
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.