TripActions is looking for a Revenue Analyst that is experienced in working for technology companies and in high-growth environments. This individual will work closely with our Sales and Success leadership team, as well as Finance, Marketing and Data functions on ad-hoc and ongoing initiatives. You must have a bias towards action, eagerness to take ownership, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You will have a proven track record of supporting the hyper growth of customer facing teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build key parts of Sales and Success reporting - from leadership dashboards to managers’ reports, as well as individual rep health scorecards to help the organization focus on key performance drivers.
- Work closely with Sales and Success Leaders on cross-functional analytic projects based on insights, trends and leadership direction to support enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Support Business Review cadence - develop and publish review data and templates, and partner closely with Sales and Success Leaders to ensure timely and impactful reviews
- Work closely with the Data and Ops teams to design and implement infrastructure and automation needed to scale the Revenue organization
- Analyze key operational metrics for the field sales team to uncover trends, identify opportunities and flag risks and issues, as well as tracking the performance of critical business initiatives
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in the analytics field, with experience in Sales Analytics, Sales / Customer Success Operations, Business Operations, Finance Analysts or Management Consulting
- Proven track record in working with executives (Directors, VP and above) and cross functional partners (Sales, Success, Finance, Marketing, Data)
- Experience in reporting stack with tools such as dbt, Tableau, Looker, with particular focus on data access e.g. SQL (Snowflake, Redshift) and field tools (Salesforce, Outreach)
- Eagerness to learn and grow as we build and shape the business and rolling up your sleeves to execute
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.