TripActions is looking for a Senior Billing Analyst who will work closely with the Collections and Revenue Teams. This person will help with the order-to-cash process as well as help take ownership in all invoicing activities. The successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with knowledge of billing at scale. This is a cross functional role that will work closely with Customer Success, Sales, Sales Ops, and other departments to help streamline the billing function. You will have the opportunity to be a key player in growing the revenue team and creating a global function.
TripActions is a hybrid model and this role is expected to work in the office twice a week out of our Palo Alto HQ or Dallas offices.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for creating and sending invoices to customers
- Review contracts and billing schedules and execute within our ERP
- Work with global collections function to resolve customer queries
- Investigate and resolve billing errors and adjustments
- Manage invoicing templates and work with commerce teams as new products and payment methods are added to the platform
- Manage customer records – billing address, emails, etc
- Execute all AR month end close activities as directed by order to invoicing and cash operations leader
- Prepare journal entries, credit memos and debit memos
- Assist greater Finance team in ad hoc projects
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of accounts receivable (or similar) experience preferred
- General knowledge of Accounting
- Ability to work across various cross-functional teams and locations
- Advanced Excel skills (v-Lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Process development and ability to identify ways to drive efficiency and implement automation
- Able to operate independently and as part of a larger functional team
- Must have a team-oriented work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt in an environment where change is the norm
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERPs preferred
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.