In the Commission Analyst role, you will be a part of the Travel Operations team supporting operations by ensuring commissions are applied correctly. We are looking for a committed and dependable individual that loves to analyze airline commission contracts, engage with account managers, Airline representatives, audit ticket data to ensure accuracy and instruct third party vendors on commission requirements.
In this position, you will also be responsible for auditing a large volume of ticket data, troubleshooting discrepancies, identifying the root cause, and creatively resolving. Your daily responsibilities will include but not limited to: a daily corporate commission audit, completing monthly commission carrier audits, responding to inquiries in a timely manner, and ensuring quality in every process.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct daily corporate audit of airline tickets to confirm accurateness for commission collected on straight sales and exchanges
- Maintain a personal audit log to collect all types of completed audits and track any errors identified
- Be proficient with the airline contracts and rule regulations to recognize any internal and external system issues, report to the appropriate teams, and work towards a resolution
- Serve as a liaison between Commission and support functions ( ADM team, Settlement, and Ticketing), on process improvements, analysis and reporting as needed to serve business partner needs
- Meet with commercial team monthly to go over commission agreements and commission collected from the previous month
- When time allows, work with Fares Team with loading of discount rates, troubleshoot fare filing issues or working on fares related task or cases
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years in process operations or analysis with demonstrated experience in problem-solving projects
- 2+ years working with Airline Commissions with a strong understanding of Airlines commission contracts
- Advanced GDS knowledge (Sabre and Amadeus)
- Experience within the travel industry/corporate travel highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent collaboration (written and verbal) at all levels
- Be a creative strategic thinker and able to adapt to changing circumstances or roles
- Extraordinary risk management - a passion for data with a rigorous approach to analysis
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial approach
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.