The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a superstar SDR to the team. As an SDR you will work closely with the team responsible for bringing in new customers to our corporate sales team. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and sales development in an effort to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for our company.
- Grow TripActions growing customer list through outreach emails, calls and qualification
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Conduct high level conversations with executives in prospect accounts
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Achieve monthly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities
- 1+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Bachelor’s degree
- An undeniable passion for travel
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at talent-accommodation[email protected].