You’ll be at the center of building product impact in this fast-paced, exciting role. We are looking for a Product Manager to help lead and manage the Product functions here at TripActions. This person will work closely with designers and engineers and in tandem with the product. The Product Manager will have a huge impact on our product and what it looks like. You’ll be closer to the product than anyone else in the company. You’ll collect user information and analyze it and reach conclusions on iterations and improvements.
- Define the product strategy and create the prioritized road map
- Work daily with our design and front-end engineering teams to bring new product features to market
- Deliver crisp product requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical folks
- Take responsibility and ownership for expanding product features of end-to-end Marketing experiences by enabling businesses to integrate with Womply in increasingly powerful, yet accessible ways
- Use data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity
- Drive the building up of product and business operations to deliver these services
- Understand technical dependencies and be able to communicate what's needed to our engineering team
- Collaborate with counterparts in marketing, sales and engineering to launch and grow market adoption and revenues
- Define and deliver on market research objectives and key performance indicators
- Drive product development by working daily with design and engineering teams through all phases of product development: ideation, design, development, and product rollout
- Engage with product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, and training
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience at an internet company
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas: UI / UX – heavy website products. Website funnel conversion optimization
- Building APIs, enterprise software and infrastructure / tools
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. Ability to solve complex problems in an organized way
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].