You’ll be at the center of focus at a hungry mobile-first startup. We are scaling our mobile development team and are looking for engineers to own and help build out our vision of a new way to travel.
- Re-imagine how people travel
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Analyze and optimize UI for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Live and breathe beautiful mobile experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years writing, releasing, maintaining iOS code.
- Strong expertise in Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and profiling tools
- Ability to recognize and implement modern product design
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Currently, have apps deployed on the iOS App Store
- An undeniable passion for travel
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].