As a Commercial Customer Success Manager, you will be driving new business growth, customer success and retention. You will be responsible for ensuring strong and directed onboarding for our Commercial customers, helping them succeed with our platform in order to receive the maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You will focus on understanding customer requirements, implementing and onboarding new customers, conducting product training, and driving adoption and retention, while also keeping customer satisfaction and NPS scores among the highest in the industry.
- Effectively onboard our Commercial customers, ensuring strong product engagement and adoption from the beginning
- Manage all post-sales activity for Commercial customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Partner with the sales team to execute a seamless customer launches that guide the customer from contract signing to first travel booking
- Analyze customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of bugs and enhancement requests
- Work collaboratively with your teammates to improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Proven track record of managing a high volume of accounts, from onboarding and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Data-driven approach to continuously drive additional efficiency
- Ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Passion for deeply understanding a product in order to provide solutions for customers
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].