Last Updated: August 6, 2020
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
2. TO ENTER: TO ENTER: All unique individuals who complete the full TripActions Academy series (28 courses) and receive a completion certificate on or before August 31, 2020 at 11:59pm Pacific time, will be automatically entered in the random drawing (the “Academy Sweepstakes”) to win the Prize(s) described below. Only one entry per person will be eligible for the contest.
3. CONTEST TERM: To be eligible, participants must complete the TripActions Academy course and receive a completion certificate on or before August 31, at 11:59pm Pacific time.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Three prizes will be offered. Each winner is responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes. Prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for cash.
a. One grand prize will be awarded, consisting of: certificate for two (2) United Airlines round trip air tickets for United States domestic travel, valid through August 5, 2021; and certificate for one (1) night stay at any Radisson Hotel Group property globally, must be used by December 31, 2020.
b. Two additional prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) night stay at any Radisson Hotel Group property globally, which must be used by December 31, 2020.
c. United Airlines and Radisson Hotel Group terms and conditions apply, respectively (see below).
5. AWARDING OF PRIZE: Three winners will be determined via a random drawing of all eligible individuals. You do not need to be present to win. TripActions will notify you. If a winner declines the prize, a replacement winner will be selected via random drawing of all remaining eligible individuals. Each person may win only once.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualifying individuals by the deadline.
7. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years or older to enter. Employees of TripActions, Inc. or its subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including their immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Offer is void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use each winner's name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited by law). By participating, you expressly acknowledge compliance with these Terms and Conditions, including all eligibility requirements.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TripActions, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates and promotional agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, are not responsible for lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect entries, and shall have no liability and shall be released and held harmless by you for any damage, loss or liability to any person or property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or to participation in this sweepstakes. As a condition of entering this sweepstakes, you agree that under no circumstances will you be entitled to any awards for any losses or damages, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, and waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. TripActions, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should it determine in its sole discretion that the administration, security or fairness of this sweepstakes has been compromised in any way. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved under California law (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles), and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
10. LIST OF WINNERS: To request a list of winners' names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: TripActions, Inc., Attn: Marketing. 1501 Page Mill Road (Building 1), Palo Alto, CA 94304. WA and VT residents may omit return postage. Requests must be received by September 30, 2020.
Summary of Terms and Conditions applicable to United Certificate:
Reservations and ticketing must be done online at or by calling United Airlines. Instructions for booking will be provided in the certificate. Service fees may apply. TripActions Support is not offered for certificate bookings.
Booking and itinerary restrictions apply. Certificates are nontransferable and void if sold or exchanged for compensation. Full terms and conditions are provided in the certificate.
United reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice.
Summary of Terms and Conditions applicable to Radisson Certificate:
Reservations using e-certificates must be booked on brand websites only, and cannot be booked through online travel agencies, hotels, travel agencies, or reservation call centers. You can book the e-cert on TripActions Support is not offered for certificate bookings.
E-Certs may only be used once and are closed upon reservation confirmation.
Full terms and conditions of the booking will be provided by Radisson. Terms and conditions may be changed by Radisson without prior notice where permitted by law.
See why more than 8,000 customers choose TripActions to modernize their Travel and Expense program.
Already have an account?Log in.