Terms & Conditions
1. United Airlines Personal Travel Promotion (the “Promotion”) Details. United Airlines will reward TripActions users (“Users”) the following rewards (collectively, the “Rewards”) after a traveler completes one or more of the following actions during the stated promotion periods:
Reward 1: United Airlines will reward Users that enroll into the MileagePlus program with the provided URL with 500 MileagePlus Bonus Miles (“Reward 1”). Enrollment must be completed by 11:59 pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 31, 2022, and Users must be a new MileagePlus member. Users that have previously enrolled in MileagePlus are not eligible.
Reward 2: United Airlines will reward eligible Users with up to 2,000 MileagePlus Bonus Miles (“Reward 2”) after a User books and completes a personal travel United flight booking between October 1 and October 31, 2022. The personal flight must be booked on TripActions Lemonade with the User’s MileagePlus member number to qualify. Travel can occur for any duration, as long as the travel is booked and completed between 7:00 am PT October 1 and 11:59 pm PT on October 31, 2022.
Reward 3: United Airlines will reward eligible Users with up to 5,000 Bonus Miles (“Reward 3”) after a User books at least two (2) personal travel United flight bookings between 7:00 am PT on October 1 and 11:59 pm PT on October 31, 2022 and completes at least two (2) of the booked personal flights by November 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm PT. The personal flights must be booked and completed by the same User, and the personal flights must be booked on TripActions Lemonade with the User’s MileagePlus member number to qualify. Travel can occur for any duration, as long as the personal flights are booked between 7:00 am PT on October 1 and 11:59 pm PT on October 31, 2022 and completed before 11:59 pm PT on November 31, 2022.
This offer is void where prohibited and is non-transferable. TripActions assumes no responsibility for the services provided by such third-party providers, including cancellations, expenses, loss of damages, or tax liability in conjunction with this offer. The Rewards are non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash.
2. Participation. To qualify for the Rewards, a User must complete one or more of the listed actions above. A User must have their MileagePlus loyalty number added to their TripActions profile page under the Loyalty section. By participating in the Promotion (including by accepting any of the Rewards), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of TripActions, which are final and binding on all matters. TripActions reserves the right to modify the Rewards award procedures at its discretion. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not participate in the Promotion, nor receive a Reward.
3. Promotion Dates. Promotion Period for individual Rewards are indicated above. TripActions’ computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. TripActions reserves the right to modify, revoke, or cancel this Promotion at any time.
4. Eligibility. Users must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States.
5. Receipt of Reward. Eligible TripActions users with MileagePlus loyalty numbers added to their TripActions profiles that qualify for a Reward will automatically receive the MileagePlus Bonus Miles directly to their United MileagePlus accounts. Individual travelers can be awarded a maximum of 10,000 MileagePlus Bonus Miles, annually, from United Sales via the Jetstream portal. Rewards may be subject to additional terms and conditions of United Airlines. Eligible Users will also receive an email within fourteen (14) days of the end of the applicable promotion period notifying them of the Reward(s) they received.
6. Reward Disclaimer. TripActions assumes no responsibility for the services provided by United Airlines or other third-party providers, including cancellations, expenses, loss of damages, or tax liability in conjunction with the use of the Rewards. TripActions disclaims any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied relative to the Rewards, including their quality, fitness for purpose, or condition. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE GIFT CARD ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RECIPIENT.
7. Recipient Responsibilities. If a recipient is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Rewards will be forfeited by the recipient.
8. Disclaimer; Promotion Termination. TripActions is not responsible for Reward notifications or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. TripActions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or who annoys, abuses, threatens, or harasses any other person, (ii) seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, and (iii) modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, if it determines that the Promotion or qualification of a recipient is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunction, or other causes beyond TripActions’ control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event TripActions is prevented from awarding the Reward or continuing with the Promotion or a particular selection of a Promotion recipient as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control including to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court of jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within TripActions’ control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, TripActions shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion in its entirety.
9. General. These Terms and Conditions cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of TripActions. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity of enforceability of any provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of California and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law regulations.
See why more than 8,000 customers choose TripActions to modernize their Travel and Expense program.
Already have an account?Log in.