1. TripActions Webinar Giveaway (“Giveaway”) Details. TripActions will randomly select three eligible participants who have attended our product tour webinar (“Webinar”) to win one set of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 (approximate value of $379) (“Prize”). TripActions will randomly select the three winners from all eligible entrants in a drawing on August 2nd, 2022 (“Drawing”). The Prize is non-refundable, not exchangeable to cash, and non-transferable. Please also see our alternative method of entry below.
2. Participation. By participating in the Giveaway (including by accepting the Prize), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of TripActions, which are final and binding on all matters. TripActions reserves the right to modify the Prize award procedures at its discretion. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not participate in the Giveaway, nor receive the Prize.
3. Giveaway Period. Participants can register for the Webinar starting July 11th until the Webinar starts on July 27th at 11:00 a.m. (PT) / 2:00 p.m. (ET) (“Giveaway Period”). TripActions’ computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway Period.
4. Eligibility. To be eligible to enter the Giveaway and win the Prize, you must: (i) be 18 years of age at the time of filling out your Webinar registration, (ii) reside in the United States, (iii) have a valid email address for a legitimate company, (v) hold a finance, accounting, travel manager, or human resources role at your current company (educational Institutions do not qualify), and (v) attend the Webinar. Employees of TripActions, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, or promotional agencies, are not eligible. The Giveaway is void where prohibited, and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. If a participant does not meet the foregoing requirements or any other eligibility requirements in these Terms & Conditions, such participant is not eligible to win the Prize, and TripActions reserves the right not to award the Prize.
5. Alternative Method of Entry: Eligible entrants may also enter the Giveaway by mailing their name, phone number, and email address along with a subject line stating “TripActions 2022 Webinar Giveaway” to the following address during the Giveaway Period: TripActions Inc., 1501 Page Mill Road, Building #1, Palo Alto, CA, 94304, Attn: Marketing—2022 Webinar Giveaway. All such requests must be postmarked by the last day of the Giveaway Period and received prior to the Drawing.Limit one entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person in excess of this limitation will be void. All entries under this Section 5 will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Receipt of Prize. Winners will receive an email within approximately one week after being selected as a winner of the Prize. The email will contain instructions on how to redeem the Prize. TripActions has the right to substitute the Prize with another comparable form of award of equal or greater value. If the Prize notification is undeliverable to the winner within two (2) calendar days after attempted notification (e.g., due to not checking the email account provided or providing an inaccurate email address), the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and awarded to subsequent randomly selected winners until the Prize is claimed.
7. Disclaimer. TripActions disclaims any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied relative to the Prize, including its quality, fitness for purpose, or condition. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
8. Winner Responsibilities. Winners may be required to complete a W9 Tax Form for the sole purpose of preparing any tax forms required by law. Upon request, a winner will sign a publicity release within seven calendar days of notice of selection as a winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and TripActions will conduct a subsequent random drawing and award the Prize to the next selected winner.
9. Use of Entries and Associated Name and Likeness. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Prize, winners grant TripActions, its agents and licenses, the irrevocable, sublicensable, royalty-free right and license to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works from and otherwise use winners’ image or likeness, name, biographical information, and any supplied content or materials (“Content”) for marketing public relations, or other promotional purposes, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media formats now or later known or developed, without further notice or compensation therefore.
10. Representations; Indemnity; Release. By submitting a photograph, video or other Content, winners represent and warrant that the Content will not infringe any intellectual property right held by a third party, and that they own or control all rights necessary to grant the rights granted herein, including a grant of all intellectual property and publicity right from any and all persons in the Content. Winners indemnify TripActions from and against any and all claims arising out of a breach of the foregoing warranty or out of use of the Content or the text as set forth herein. By participating in the Giveaway (including by acceptance of the Prize), participants acknowledge their compliance with these Terms and Conditions and agree to release and hold TripActions harmless from and against any claim or cause of action (and any associated costs, losses, or damages) arising out of participation in the Giveaway or the receipt or use of the Prize, including any death, injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of the Prize.
11. Disclaimer; Giveaway Termination. TripActions is not responsible for Prize notifications or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. TripActions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, or who annoys, abuses, threatens, or harasses any other person, (ii) to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, and (iii) modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway, in whole or in part, if it determines that the Giveaway or any particular, selection of a winner is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunction, or other causes beyond TripActions’ control have destroyed, undermined, or impaired the integrity, administration, security, or feasibility of the Giveaway. In the event TripActions is prevented from awarding the Prize or continuing with the Giveaway or a particular selection of a Giveaway winner as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control including to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court of jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within TripActions’ control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, TripActions shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway in its entirety.
12. General. These Terms and Conditions cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of TripActions. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity of enforceability of any provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Giveaway is governed by the laws of the State of California and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law regulations.
13. Winners List. A complete copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the offices of TripActions Inc, 1501 Page Mill Road, Building #1, Palo Alto, CA, 94304 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn the winner, any person may mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the offices of TripActions Inc, 1501 Page Mill Road, Building #1, Palo Alto, CA, 94304 with Attn: Winners List—2022 Webinar Giveaway. All such requests must be received by the last day of the Giveaway Period.
See why more than 8,000 customers choose TripActions to modernize their Travel and Expense program.
Already have an account?Log in.