Join Us at TRAVERSE Europe, TripActions’ Industry Event
At TripActions, we believe that being there in person is powerful. It’s why we do what we do -- for our customers, our partners and beyond. So, we’re thrilled to announce TRAVERSE Europe, our travel and tech festival taking place on 2nd June 2020 at The Old Truman Brewery in London.
TRAVERSE Europe is a travel and tech festival that will highlight the latest in business travel innovation for both companies and their travellers. Attendees will have access to thought leadership keynote sessions, expert-led panels, workshops, and breakout sessions to gain the insights, resources, and relationships they need to be on the cutting edge of corporate travel management.
It follows the inaugural TRAVERSE conference held by TripActions in San Francisco, CA, where industry thought leaders and travel managers came together alongside Captain “Sully” Sullenberger, US legend who is best known for the “Miracle on the Hudson,” as a keynote speaker.
“It’s a time of transformation for the antiquated product, service, and experience of the £1.2T business travel industry. We’re excited to bring together leading finance, procurement and travel program managers at TRAVERSE Europe and fuel the business travel conversation in London,” said Ariel Cohen, co-founder and CEO at TripActions. “This truly celebrates our arrival in Europe and presents an exciting opportunity to explore technology, insights, and best practices that overdeliver when it comes to experience for enterprises and travellers.”
TRAVERSE Europe will address current and critical topics for corporate travel, finance, and procurement leaders, including:
- The future of planes, trains, and automobiles amidst advancing connectivity and growing sustainability goals
- Leveraging data, people & technology to build a best in class travel program
- The importance, irony and impact of traveller wellness
- Balancing the books to reflect cost and business needs alongside employee and environmental needs
- Creating a sustainable future for business travel through creative and mindful travel programmes
- Leveraging travel as a strategic driver for growth and choosing a TMC that scales with you
- What it means to improve employee experience, from flexibility and tech, to bleisure.
Interested in learning more? See the 2019 TRAVERSE experience:
Registration is now open for TRAVERSE Europe, with special early bird rates available until 30th March. For more information, visit our website.