TripActions Extends Online Rail Offering With Amtrak
Earlier this year, we partnered with Evolvi and Sabre for Eurostar to offer rail inventory for our UK-based travelers across the UK and Europe. Now, we’re bringing the self-serve rail experience stateside by extending our capabilities to include coast-to-coast Amtrak trains for US travelers. As a result of this expansion, our road warriors can easily book Amtrak rides directly within TripActions — saving them even more time — while their organizations can now enjoy full visibility and control across rail bookings. But don't just take our word for it — see for yourself how easy it is to book a rail ticket on TripActions:
Here’s a look at what our global rail inventory expansion means for TripActions’ customers and travelers:
- Even more inventory and personalized choice for travelers: Particularly when traveling on the East Coast, many business travelers prefer trains to planes. Now, our users can easily choose whichever option best suits them for each individual trip.
- An easy-to-navigate, fast, and more comprehensive booking experience: Our travelers can now book rail tickets in TripActions as seamlessly as they’re accustomed to with their flights, lodging, and cars.
- Full transparency at no extra cost: We don’t charge any extra fees when a traveler books an Amtrak ticket through TripActions, no matter what.
- More visibility into travel spend and booking trends: Because their road warriors can easily book all rail travel within TripActions, our customers enjoy even more visibility and control over expenses.
- Support built to assist with your travel needs: Our immediately-available, 24/7 365 live human support is always a call, click, or email away, and always free of additional fees.
The addition of self-serve rail booking across the US, the UK, and Europe is a natural extension of our promise to deliver the best experience in business travel. For more on how TripActions is continuously innovating, get in touch with one of our product experts.