TripActions Introduces All-in-One Travel, Corporate Card and Expense Management Solution for Europe
The pandemic has shifted how enterprise companies approach travel and expense. Leaders around the globe are seeking technology that provides visibility and control for a new way of doing business. For European enterprises, the solution just became a whole lot clearer.
TripActions Liquid launches today in Europe. It is the first fintech-powered corporate card and expense solution with a truly global reach and the ability to support multiple currencies. With the latest expansion, TripActions Liquid can now support not only European and British corporations but also U.S.enterprises with unique global footprints.
Powered by its partnerships with Stripe, Visa, Modern Treasury, and Plaid, TripActions is perfectly positioned to replace once disparate, legacy travel and expense solutions.
Set to completely revolutionise the entire T&E stack, TripActions Liquid gives finance teams real-time spend visibility and control—empowering them to drive savings, productivity, and compliance. Powered by physical and virtual corporate smart cards, policies are pre-set, which reduces reporting hours up to 66% and reconciliation time up to 95%. For end-to-end TripActions enterprise customers, reconciliation time is reduced from weeks to hours.
"Thinking about the reporting capabilities of other solutions, it’s night and day. TripActions Liquid is superior to legacy systems,” says Joel Jeselsohn, Chief Financial Officer at Berlin-based Relayr, a leading EU-based solution for risk-free digital transformations.
"Running smart corporate cards with programmatic spending controls and reconciliation across multiple countries was unfathomable just a few short years ago,” follows Eileen O'Mara, EMEA Revenue & Growth Lead at Stripe.
How exactly does TripActions Liquid do it all? One-of-a-kind global features include:
- Spend controls: Set spend controls upfront to prevent out-of-policy spend before it happens.
- Smart cards: With smart virtual and physical cards issued by Stripe in USD, EUR, or GBP, policies are built-in for responsible spending and automated expense reporting.
- Expenses and reimbursements: Eliminate the hassle of expense reporting for out-of-pocket business expenses and deliver rapid reimbursements.
- Automatic approval workflows: Configure TripActions Liquid to flag transactions that require attention and automatically approve and reimburse everything else.
- Mobile receipt scanner: Extract relevant data from receipts and auto-populate expense reports in an instant.
- Personal card import: Connect personal card accounts and easily import transactions for reimbursement.
- Rapid reimbursement: Get funds directly deposited into the employee's bank account through partner banks within 1–2 business days.
- Calendar sync: Automatically populates attendees when Liquid app is linked to a user’s calendar.
- Automated reconciliation: Accelerate month-end close with receipts and payment details captured automatically, streamlining reconciliation from days to minutes.
- Spend reporting: Get a real-time view of all business spend in one place to stay on top of what’s been spent, monitor trends, and take action if costs get out of line.
With roots in corporate travel management, TripActions Liquid is also the only modern expense management on the market today that has native travel booking and management technology woven into the solution — making it easier to gain a holistic view of the enterprise’s entire T&E activity.
The need for an integrated solution is even more pressing in the light of ongoing global changes, which require companies to stay nimble and informed if they’re to facilitate the face-to-face interactions that are so critical to their business’s success.
TripActions is truly the only all-in-one travel, expense, and corporate card solution—and it’s now available across the U.S. and Europe.
Learn more about the TripActions Liquid and what it means for your global enterprise today.