Open for Business Podcast: A New Era for Modern Enterprise T&E Management
TripActions Enterprise Edition marks the start of a new era of modern enterprise T&E management. Two years in the making, TripActions Enterprise Edition gives enterprise leaders a comprehensive, unified T&E solution combining the best online booking experience, robust global inventory, expert 24/7 365 TMC travel agents, and modern payments and expense tech — all from a single, trusted partner.
But why now?
Current events call for organisations to be increasingly agile, flexible and focused on employee safety while lowering costs. Since the onset of COVID-19, nearly 500 organisations have made the switch to modern T&E management with TripActions. The move across organisations large and small comes after many found themselves unprepared for COVID-19 as a result of the limitations of their existing, antiquated travel management company and tools.
These enterprises recognise the mission-critical importance of working with a trusted T&E partner who delivers real-time data and insights, paired with flexible, scalable travel and expense management technology and a full service global TMC — all to protect travellers and control costs on the path to business recovery.
TripActions Enterprise Edition is available now for organisations looking to improve traveller satisfaction and productivity, drive safety and compliance, and make their T&E programme efficient and cost effective — call to deliver a robust global corporate travel programme.
We sat down with TripActions CRO Carlos Delatorre and Chief Travel Officer Danny Finkel to explore the who, what, and why of TripActions Enterprise Edition in the most recent episode of Open for Business.
In this episode of Open for Business, we explore:
- The most pressing T&E pain points of enterprises today
- Why TripActions is launching the TripActions Enterprise Edition now
- What the painful before picture looks like for many enterprises
- The required T&E management capabilities of enterprise organisations
- What finance leaders, travel managers & road warriors each want from their T&E programme
- A look into the enterprise and the measurable impact after moving to modern T&E management
- How an end-to-end T&E programme ends the compromise of legacy T&E tools to protect travelling employees and save money
If this is your first time tuning in, cheque out our previous Open for Business: A Corporate T&E Podcast episodes:
- Episode 14: “Advocating Public Policy to Rebuild Confidence in Business Travel” - Learn how the industry is coming together to fight for data needed to resume travel.
- Episode 13: “How Hotels & Airlines Are Approaching Hygiene & Safety” - Understand the extraordinary efforts taken to make travelling safer than ever before.
- Episode 12: “Re-Thinking Corporate Hotel Rates Post-COVID” - Learn more about the future of corporate negotiated rates and hotel RFPs.
Subscribe to Open for Business: A Corporate T&E Podcast Powered by TripActions today on your preferred podcast platform and join us every Tuesday morning for the latest conversation on corporate travel and expenses. We’ll be sitting down with big-picture thinkers and decision-makers from around the globe to address the many T&E topics on the minds of business travellers, corporate travel managers and finance, operations and HR leaders.