The way we work is changing. For the first time in history, many companies around the world were forced to experiment with working from home practices (WFH).
Teams that once sat together in the office began collaborating over Zoom, Slack, Airtable, Microsoft Teams and other platforms to replace the proverbial coffee break and water cooler conversations and find an alternative to in-person connections and work/travel experiences.
Watch our on-demand webinar, moderated by Aurélie Krau, Festive Road Consultant and digital nomad. During the webinar she interviewed leaders from Ernst and Young, BP, Nike, and Savvy Millennial discussing:
- How their roles have changed with the adoption of remote and hybrid work from home/anywhere/office practices
- How travel in remote companies takes on a new level of importance as a driver of in-person connection
- How employee travel habits and perceptions of travel change in remote organisations
- How this prominent trend impacts travel programmes and the Employee Value Proposition
- How hybrid work from home/anywhere/office models keep productivity and company culture alive
Global Head of Travel, Meetings & Events
Global Category Manager
(Hotels, Meetings & Events)
Travel Manager EMEA